Renal Fapiao(Invoice) Service
01:What is a rental invoice?
-Rent invoice is also known as Rent fapiao or Tax invoice
-For the owner: Rent should be taxed as part of the owner's income
-For tenants: It is the proof in accounting, and the evidence to apply for rent
-When the Rent is not included tax, and the Tenant need the invoice then the tenant will need to pay to get the Rent Invoice
1. Scan or take pictures of :
- Owner's property ownership certificate(or Property Purchase Contract) and ID card
- Tenant's ID card or passport
- The original and copy of the owner's ID card and property ownership certificate
- Copy of tenant's ID card or passport (no need if the contract is signed in the name of company or school and with an official stamp on the contract)
- The original and copy of the lease contract
3. The landlord must be at the present and show original ID card and property ownership certificate
4. Fill in the invoice application sheet, different cities and districts have different sheets, remember to have the right one.
5. Pay taxes with a bank card, the balance in Alipay and Wechat and cash are not allowed.
- The beginning and the end date of the contract
- How often to make out an invoice (e.g. monthly or every 3 months)
- The invoice title (individual and company)
a:Individual: Copy of the ID card or Passport card copy of Tenant is required
b:Company: Company's Telephone No. and Company's Stamp is required to show on the lease contract
-Landlord's cellphone No. is required.
1. Changing or skipping days are not allowed
e.g. If the contract is within 2022.1.1-2022.12.31, at the first time you have the invoice from 2022.1.1 to 2022.3.31. Then the next invoice period must start at 2022.4.1.
2. The money and the invoice title cannot be changed randomly
e.g. If the invoice title is a personal name, it cannot be changed into the company name in the next period
3. Different companies and schools have special invoice regulations; you'd better confirm all the details
4. If the invoice has mistakes and cannot be used to apply for the rent, there are two normal solutions: 1. tax refund or re-apply for an invoice from the tax bureau. The
former one has a more complicated process but minimized loss; the latter one means you must pay double tax.
5. If there is more than one tenant from the same company or school who needs to open the rent invoice under the same address, make sure if the invoice is in the one person's
name with total rent; or the invoice in every tenant's name with separated rent.
The P.S. The Tax rate in Hangzhou is 4.4% for Residence now and 6.45% for Commercial buildings but with the residence purpose, which means ¥10,000 monthly rent would be taxed
¥440 or ¥645. It changes according to local government rules and regulations. The PLUS agency will charge Rmb300 for each rent invoice as a service fee.
The Backup Choice :
Now People can get a Rent invoice from a housing agency that is qualified directly (Not from the government tax office ) by skipping all the above-complicated processes by
paying the tax rate of 5%-12%.