House Renting & Ongoing Support
Our services include:
• Property Viewing: Our consultants will accompany you on a tour of properties and give you a general orientation of the neighborhood, including the location of local shops and services and convenience of transportation.
• Lease Negotiation: Our consultants will advise you on local real estate practices, including security deposit requirements, and negotiate fiercely with landlords to save you money.
• Review of Legal Documentation: Our consultants will review the lease to ensure that it is appropriate and explain the terms and requirements to you.
• Settling-in: Our consultants will assist with the pre-inspection and check-in process, coordinate lease signatures, security deposit payment, and rental, and provide a pre-inspection report prior to your move-in.
• On-going Support: Our team will provide 24/7 tenancy management services and support all necessary registration, ensuring a smooth and stress-free experience for you.
• Are highly experienced, meaning that your company and staff will be in safe hands.
• Have extensive intelligence and knowledge of the local market, allowing them to anticipate your needs and save you time and effort.
• Are 100% committed to helping our clients settle in quickly and understand ex-pat needs, communicating clearly with excellent English.
• Have the support of advanced management tools and a professional team to ensure a seamless experience.
• Understand corporate housing policies and are equipped to provide tailored solutions to meet your specific needs.
Prior to your home search trip, our consultants will contact you to:
• Review your needs based on your completed home search needs assessment and initial call to PLUS Housing.
• Confirm your home search dates.
• Screen and preview properties.
• Prepare a detailed schedule and proposal for your review and approval during your home search trip.
On the agreed date of your home search, we will:
• Meet you at your hotel and provide comfortable transportation for the tour.
• Give you the PLUS welcome pack and review its contents with you.
• Provide you with a final itinerary and review it with you, including a map of the properties you will view.
• Provide you with a detailed checklist for every property you view.
• Accompany you on the tour and give you a general orientation of the neighborhood.
• Discuss your likes and dislikes at the end of the day and make appropriate changes to the following day's itinerary.
Our standard fee for our estate agency services, if you take premises through PLUS Real Estate, is 50% of one month's rental from the tenant for a lease term longer than 1 year. For a lease term shorter than 1 year, the fee is 25% of one month's rental per year as an ongoing service/support fee.